Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Zoe's ears pierced!





So we finally did it! I have been talking forever that I want to get Zoe's ears pierced and on Monday i finally gave in and did it. I was so nervous that I was shaking trying to hold her. They did them one at a time because there was only one girl working that day but Zoe did really well. She cried for a few minutes, but nothing like what I was thinking she would do. My sister in law Chablis told me to have a sucker for her to have after and that really helped. Thanks Chablis. They look so cute on her and I am so glad I did it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

ahhh....so cute! i'm doing Brielle's at the end of the month...I just can't hold off any longer, but jason wants me to wait until she's at least 3 months. but Zoe looks so cute and all grown up!Oh and we miss you guys, we need to get together soon!

Cottam Family said...

Zoe is such a big girl! She looks so cute with her ears pierced. I would have been a nervous wreck, I can only imagine what you were going through.