Monday, October 20, 2008

Husband Tag!


A. The rules are posted at the beginning

B. EAch person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the end of the Post, the person then tages 4 peopele and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged

What is you husbands name? Randall Lee Adams
How long have you been married? 4 1/2 Years
How long did you date? 31/2 years till engaged and 4 years till married
How old is he? 24
Who eats sweets? I do mostly. everyone knows i love candy
Who said I love you first? He did on my front porch before he left for Lake Powell
Who is taller? He is definitely taller by a foot
Who can sing best? We both have bad voices but i like to try to sing
Who is smarter? Definately Randall
Who does laundry?Mainly me but he helps if I ask
Who pays bills?Randall does now, I get ornery if i pay them
Whos sleeps on the right side? Randall
Who mows the lawn?The people in charge of our landscaping
Who cooks dinner?I usually do but Randall will if I dont want to, he is a better cook anyways.
Who drives? Randall
Who is first to admit they are wrong? That would be Randall, I have a hard time apologizing
Who kissed who first?Well i kissed him first but he did the first real kiss
Who asked who out first?He asked me to be his girlfriend with a rose that had died in the car
Who wears the pants? We both do
I tag: Heather Hunt, Jocelyn, Jamie Loveless, Chablis

1 comments:

Russ and Jamie said...

that is a fun tag. It's fun to read about you two!
jamie