Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yellowstone!


We just got back last night from Yellowstone with Randall's family. It was so much fun. I had never been there so it was a great experience. We saw 2 bears, a couple elk and lots of buffalo. The buffalo came right up to the car, it made me a little nervous but it was cool. We saw Oldfaithful erupt and Zoe slept through it, we saw lots of Geysers that are very smelly but really cool to see. The waterfalls were my favorite, we hiked to one that had around 400 steps to go down so on the way up I thought I was going to die. The best part was when we hiked to the top of a mountain that had an overview of the whole valley and a waterfall. Zoe loved Randall's binoulars, she knew just what to do with them whe he gave them to her. Thank you Ron and Judy for letting us come with you, we had a blast.

2 comments:

Lyndsay Budge said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I'd love to go there someday. By the way, Zoe is adorable! She looks so much like you!

Russ and Jamie said...

We had such a fun trip, and I'm glad you guy's came. We missed you the last few days we were there!
Love ya lots!!!
Jamie