Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go Cougars!









Today we watched the BYU game which was amazing! They won 59 to zero. Zoe and Stratton had on their cute byu shirts. Zoe likes to lounge in her rocking chair and watch tv with dad. Zoe and Stratton are really good friends. Zoe loves him so much, she is so good with him and knows that he is a baby and to be nice to him. Last week in the car Stratton was crying so Zoe held his hand and rocked it back and forth. It was so cute and I was so mad that i didn't get a picture. Well today we got her to hold his hand again, she thinks he is so funny and she just held his hand for a minute while she watched the game. We hope they get married some day! He He!

6 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

OH JAN! Bless your heart is was 59 to 0! Haha. I love your guts, we missed you at Bunco. Its at my house next month but on a Thursday, just a heads up!

Russ and Jamie said...

Zoe looks so cute! I love your new background! Call me and we need to go something soon.
love ya!
Jamie

Cottam Family said...

Jan, Zoe looks so adorable in her pink BYU hoodie! I forget about all the BYU games and how fun they were. They just aren't as big as they are up there. I wish they were though! Have you tried the time out thing yet? Good luck!

Ashley said...

I love how she is just lounging in her chair...so cute!

Megan said...

Love the outfits! What at great game. I actually made the bows in Morgan's hair and they are really easy to make so if you want to know how just let me know.

Kruger Family Blog said...

Ok so lets get one thing straight here. First of all the U has cute girly pink sweatshirts up at their bookstore and second of all Zoey looks darling in her pink sweatshirt although I don't appreciate the letters on the front ONE BIT. But one more time. She looks darling.