Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas party and boat ride!






This weekend we had a lot of fun. We started it off on Friday by going to on a christmas boat ride on the provo river. It was really cool. They had the river lit up with tons of lights and santa even showed up but we didn't get a picture with him that night. On Saturday we had my great grandmas christmas party. It was a lot of fun. She had it catered and the kids did a little program and then santa came. Zoe wanted to play the piano the whole time with my cousins little girl Halli. I was very surprised at how she was with Santa, she didnt even cry. She just looked at hin like who are you. I hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Jen Jr. Is getting so big. (ha ha) I am so impressed that she didn't cry at Santa. I love it!

Jenny Bebel said...

We miss you guys too! The kids would have so much fun together now! I really miss our get togethers and out chats! If you ever want to chat just give me a call!

Jenny Bebel said...

Thanks for the christmas card they are so cute! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!