Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memories!

"Here is a fun little game"...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember!Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

1 comments:

Jenny Bebel said...

Ok lets see! How about going to lagoon and about sweating to death because its was like over a hundred degrees that whole day and then reading all the laffy taffy jokes out of the bag! that was a good day. Or chatting away while the boys play their little video games! We had some great conversations. I miss thoughs. And its ok that you would fall asleep during the movies, it was the funniest when you fell asleep in the movie theatre!good times we need to have some more of those we need you to come visit when we get our place!