Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hiking to the waterfalls in Diamond Fork Canyon!

Yesterday we hiked up to some waterfalls in Diamond Fork Canyon. It was a lot of fun but really hot. Randall had Zoe on his back and I carried all the food and water. It was a lot of weight for me to carry but I did it. We had lunch at the waterfalls and played in the water. There were some hot springs there too but they were too hot to play in right now. Zoe fell asleep on the way up to them and on the way back. I guess she is like me because if I am bounced or rocked I fall asleep. Altogether the hike was 5 miles. This morning I could barely stand. It hurts to walk now but it was worth it.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait until I can start being active again! Plus the fact that Zoe loves the water makes it so much better!

The Hunt Family said...

You guys had a busy, fun and on the go weekend. Thanks again for hanging with us, always love spending time with you guys. We need to do it more.

Ashley said...

FUN! You are going to have to tell me where this place is!

The Johnson's said...

This is Robyn from Bunko. That looks really fun, we love to go hiking, well more my husband does and I haven't ever been up there maybe now we will take a trip.