Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary! I usually let Janalee do all the posts on this blog but since today is our anniversary I thought I'd make a post about how wonderful Janalee is. Janalee is a great mother, wife, and friend. I love her very much. She is unselfish, caring, and beautiful . Zoe is only 8 months old and you can tell Zoe is going to be a Mama's girl because she always calls to her when she is in need. I just want her to know how much I love her and how thankful I am to have her as a wife.

2 comments:

Scott Adams said...

Four years?!?! Wow, I can't believe it has been that long. Congratulations! You guys are a perfect couple, Zoe is a beautiful baby and Randall is right, he is a lucky man to have Janlee.

Heather said...

thats so sweet! and what a great first post randall! Happy Anniversary!