Saturday, February 25, 2012

Disneyland part 2

Zoe was so excited when she saw a crabby. Her little friend Ella loves Crabby's so we had to take a picture.
Lightning Mcqueen and Mater were pretty cool. We were so bummed to find out they are building Radiator Springs town but it won't be done till June. I guess that gives us a reason to go back.
Bailey and Zoe got their faces painted. So cute!

We splurged and ate at the pirates of the Caribbean restaurant. It was so good and i had my first bowl of gumbo. So worth the money!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute that Zoe pointed out the Crabby! I showed that to Ella and she squealed.

Cami said...

I am loving every single picture!! looks like you guys had so much fun. i could just see Zoe just hugging every princess, so cute. i want to take abigail when she is her age!
so fun you got to go to lunch with Adam and Jaclyn so fun. or maybe they went to disneyland too?
i'm jealous too.. wish we could have come!