Friday, June 24, 2011

Miss Utah, our house!


Alisa and I had the chance to go to the miss Utah pageant last night to support my mom. She is a hostess up there all week. It was a lot of fun and I have learned that these girls love my mom. I personally think she is the greatest! On our way back to the car we ran into Reagan from Good Things Utah. She was so nice and I felt like we had just met a huge celebrity and of course we have to get pictures. Don't mind the background in the picture, we were in the parking garage.
We are sooo excited, our house is almost done. I believe it will be done in two weeks, so we will probably move in the middle of July. We were a little worried about the colors together but after looking at it a few times i love it. So for those of you that would like to come see it please come after we move in, we love visitors.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your house!!!! I can't wait to see it in person.

kelsey and murray said...

i diddo jamie, i love craftsman style, its my favorite!!

Cami said...

i LOVE your house! where are you guys moving to? maybe you've mentioned that... but i really love the outside. and love your kitchen too! if there are any around, let me know!! we are moving to utah valley:) and are house hunting right now. we need to get together with the kids! that would be so fun, we've missed you guys!