Friday, January 7, 2011

Chirstmas 2010


We did a small Christmas since we went to Disneyland. Zoe got a barbie doll house that she loves and some small toys with it.
Brennan was so happy with his tricycle. Zoe likes to push him around in it.
Makayla, Milly and Zoe on Christmas excited for Disneyland. My mom and wrapped everything in mickey mouse and got a cute figure of mickey.

I can never get the kids to look at the camera so this is our family on Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas. I just love that time of year. Now on to 2011 and searching for a home for our family.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Aw, cute pictures! I saw your car here the other day, and I wanted to say hi so bad but we were leaving for a bunch of errands. We still need to get together! Let me know next time you're around!!

Jill said...

Do the cool thing and move back into the fifth ward!!!