Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brennan and Jaidyn!

I have been just looking at pictures of Brennan and Zoe and I came across these two pictures of Brennan and Jaidyn. They are one day apart and are cousins. Jaidyn is my sisters little girl. The first one is before Brennan had to be on oxygen and before his surgery and the second one is a few weeks after surgery. I cant believe how big they are both getting. It is going by way too fast. Before we know it they will both be running around chasing each other.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my goodness, they are the cutest little things! I haven't seen pictures of Jaidyn since she was a newborn. Keep postin' the baby pics. I LOVE them!!

Chablis said...

Hello Randall Jr.!

They're so cute and so lucky to have each other, I'm sure they'll be best friends!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

I have loved getting to know you! email me at heatherbuti7@hotmail.com and i'll invite you to our blog since it's private :) can't wait to hang out again!!

Kruger Family Blog said...

These pictures all the babies are so dang cute!