Friday, December 11, 2009

Brennans Journey!







It has been a long journey so far with Brennan and he is only 9 weeks old. It is amazing how such a little spirit can have such an impact on our families life. He has been through so much in just a short time. This has been a very humbling experience for both Randall and I. We look at life very different now and are very grateful for both our children. I wanted to post pictures of Brennans life so far and how he is doing. We love our little boy and Zoe thinks she is a mommy to him, I love it. He has done so good since his surgery and he is so happy. He smiles all the time. I really feel like we brought home a new baby after surgery and we are all getting a lot closer to him. If you just met him today you would never know that he has a heart defect. I am very grateful to the nurses and doctors up at Primary Childrens who took care of us and our little Brennan. They made this experience a lot easier and made me feel at home while we were there. Until next time when he has his full repair in about 6-10 months.

6 comments:

Cottam Family said...

He is such a sweetie pie! I'm so happy that he is doing so well. He's definitley a strong and wonderful little boy.

Carolyn said...

I LOVE the picture of him smiling. Soooo cute! I'm so happy he is doing so well!

Katie said...

He looks so cute and so strong! I'm so glad that things are going well. :)

Unknown said...

He doesn't even look like the same baby anymore. He is such a doll. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying him so much. I know I'm partial, but there is something very special about little boys. I love the picture of him smiling. He looks like he has Zoe's smile. I love it!

Tamsin said...

He is SUCH a beautiful baby! It was so great to see you all out and about the Christmas party, that really made my night :)

don and jacki said...

We are so glad that your little Brennan is doing so well. PCMC is the BEST! We are so lucky to have it so close to us. We spent alot of time up there at one time. Merry Christmas! Tell your Mom Hello.