Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July!


These pictures are out of order but oh well. After playing in the water we went to our new neighborhood to watch fireworks and meet a lot of the neighbors. Zoe made friends right away and now she is so excited to move by them. Brennan of course found the popcorn and was in heaven. Such a boy to just want food.

This kid cracks me up. He always gives me the funniest faces, his personality is so fun!
We played on the slide and in the pool after the parade. It was a blast! Zoe and her cousin really know how to pose.
Zoe loves her daddy. He can make her smile in any situation. Definite daddys girl.



We started off the 4th of July this year with the Freedum 5k and 10k. Randall did the 10k and me, my mom, Alisa and Makayla did the 5k. It was my first race ever doing so i was really nervous but i did it in 33 minutes. I was so glad I did it and hope to do more races. We went to the parade after and the kids enjoyed seeing the princess and the star wars floats.

1 comments:

Scott's Notes said...

Nice job guys! We can't wait to see you and race you at Alpine Days. Great pictures!