Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patricks Day!



For Saint Patricks day we went to lunch with my mom and my sisters and then spent the rest of the day doing hair and spray tanning. I had to get a picture of the kids in their green. Getting them all to look at the camera at the same time is so hard. Don't they all look so cute in green. Brennan and Jaidyn are almost sitting up. I think within the next month they will be sitting up on their own. That is when the real fun begins. Zoe doesn't like to look at the camera either but she does some really cute poses.

3 comments:

Jenny Bebel said...

They are so cute! I Love you family picture! miss you guys!

Lyndsay Budge said...

Your kids are adorable!!!!

Stepper the Mighty said...

A-DOR-able! Way to get into the holiday! I'm sure the leprechauns were all really into spray-tanning. ;)