Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random pics!


Brennan is 4 months old today. He is for sure Randalls little boy. They look like twins. Randall calls him his Minny Me. Time sure has flown by with him and it seems like his surgery was so long ago. He is doing so good. His oxygen levels are constantly at 96 so that is really good. He is almost about to roll over, we are working with him everyday. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is not an infant anymore and that seems so crazy. Soon he will be running around with Zoe.

Yesterday I took Zoe to the mall with Jocelyn and Stratton. We got corn dogs and did some shopping and also let them play on the rides.

1 comments:

Lyndsay Budge said...

You're not kidding! Brennan really is the spitting image of Randall. I think the same thing, though, about you and Zoe. Every time I see a picture of Zoe, I get flashbacks of when you and I were young and used to have sleep overs and go to Verds and all the fun stuff. She is a mini-you!