Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boating!

We took Zoe boating for the first time and I think she liked it. In some pictures she doesn't look very happy and thats because the sun was too bright for her so she wouldn't look up to the camera. Randall had her on the knee board and the tube. We pulled them on the tube and Zoe didn't cry at all, she really liked it. We like to start early with the knee board and tube. I think she will have a good time in Lake Powell this year. The last picture is of Zoe in her pool at my moms house, it was so funny that I had to put it on here. I think we are in trouble with her when she gets older, but her face is so cute in the picture.

4 comments:

The Collins Family said...

Fun! the last picture of Zoe in that little pool is too cute! love her cute little swimsuit:)

The Hunt Family said...

Very cute! Your such great parents. Hey call me sometime and lets get a snowcone :)

Ashley said...

Looks like you have another water bum in the family!!! LOL

Heather said...

oh boating....i miss those days when I use to go. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! and plus with zoe liking the water I bet it makes it even more enjoyable.