Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Zoe's first time with solids!


I belive I have the funniest child. We started Zoe on rice cereal and the first time she would just spit it out but the second night we did it she grabbed the bowl from me and put it all over her face, it was so funny. She really reminds me of Lydia because she will do anything to make us laugh. She thinks she is so big and she wants to feed herself. We gave her the spoon and she tried to eat it. She is a real blessing in our home and she always keeps us smiling. We love u Zoe!

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Oh my, she's gorgeous! I can't believe how big she is getting. I can't wait until you guys come to visit us! I really want to play with her, I bet Gracie and Lydia will love her too!

NatRat said...

I can't believe how big she is. Peiton hated the rice cereal when she started. I switched her to rice w/ banana's and she loves it.